Chocolate Peanut Butter Honey Oat Bars
- 1 jar (16oz) Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups quick oats
- In a large sauce pan, spray with nonstick cooking spray, then cook peanut butter and honey on low for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- While peanut butter mixture is cooking, prepare 9×9 metal cake pan with non-stick spray and/or parchment paper.
- When peanut butter mixture is very smooth and well-mixed, stir in oats.
- Transfer peanut butter oat mixture to cake pan. Spray a spoon or spatula with nonstick cooking spray and press bars into cake pan.
- Cool bars in fridge or freezer for at least 1 hour. For harder bars, cool in freezer for longer time. For softer bars, cool in fridge for shorter time.
About 150 calories per bar.