WordPress menus are very flexible. The default menu typically includes the site home page and about page. But menus can easily be edited to include various kinds of pages and links, depending on your selected theme. Here’s how you can change an existing menu item to follow a custom url link.
How to Manually Change Menu Links
- Log in to the dashboard of your website.
- On the left, hover over “Appearance” then click “Menus.”
- On the right section, find the link you want to change.
- Click the down arrow to make the link menu open.
- To change the link, copy and paste in the new link.
- You can also change the name by typing it in.
- When done, click the up arrow to close the menu.
- At the top of the section, click the blue “Save Menu” button.