Bacon Egg Spinach Scramble
- 8 large eggs (Market Pantry)
- 8 servings egg substitute (Market Pantry)
- 8 slices turkey bacon (Market Pantry), pre-cooked
- 3oz baby spinach (Ready pac foods)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and egg substitute.
- Spray a large electric skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the whisked egg mixture into the skillet.
- Dice spinach to desired size and mix in to egg mixture.
- Dice bacon to desired size and sprinkle on top of egg mixture.
- Cook on medium for 15-20 minutes. If using SaladMaster, cook on Rice 2 setting.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before cutting and serving.
About 255 calories per serving. To make on the stovetop, use a large, nonstick skillet with deep sides and cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes. To bake, use a 9×9 casserole dish and cook at 375 for about 25 minutes.