- 1 1/2 lbs 93% lean ground turkey (Jennie-O)
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (Market Pantry)
- 1 15oz can heart healthy cream of chicken condensed soup (Market Pantry)
- 1 15oz can plain whole kernel corn (Market Pantry)
- 1 8oz packet red chille enchilada sauce (Frontera)
- 1 cup restaurant style salsa (Archer Farms)
- 5 whole wheat taco size tortillas (Guerrero)
- 1 7oz package reduced fat Mexican style shredded cheese (Market Pantry)
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the ground turkey.
- Stir in the corn, cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, and taco seasoning and simmer on low for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spray a large electric skillet with nonstick cooking spray and spread 1/2 cup of salsa on the bottom.
- Cut the tortillas into 4 strips (about 2 inches 2 inches wide). Lay 6 tortilla strips on the bottom of the electric skillet.
- Layer 1/3 of the ground turkey mixture on top of the tortillas, then sprinkle 1/3 of the shredded cheese on top.
- Make 2 more layers of tortilla strips, ground turkey mixture, and shredded cheese. Finish with the other 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Cook on medium for 15-20 minutes. If using SaladMaster, cook on Rice 2 setting.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
About 365 calories per serving. To bake, use a 9×13 casserole dish and cook at 375 for about 25 minutes.