Chicken Fajita Skillet
- 1 1/2lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 package Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce (Frontera)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (Market Pantry)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (Market Pantry)
- 2-3 large red bell peppers
- 1 tsp granulated garlic (or other seasonings to taste)
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to skillet and stir well.
- Cover and simmer on medium or medium low for 15-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, depending on how soft you like your peppers and corn (longer time, softer veggies).
- Skillet mixture is done when thoroughly heated and veggies reach desired tenderness.
- Stir and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
Roughly 130 calories per serving (about 4-4.5oz servings or one large serving spoon-ful). Serve with tortillas, tortilla chips, lettuce, shredded cheese, and other southwestern inspired toppings.