Cheesy BBQ Meatballs
- 1 1/2lb 90% lean ground turkey, thawed
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat colby jack cheese blend (Market Pantry)
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, hand-stir ingredients until well-combined.
- Spray large electric skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll meat mixture into 24 similarly sized meatballs.
- Cover and cook on medium for 20-30 minutes. If using SaladMaster, use the Rice 1 setting.
- When finished cooking, allow to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Roughly 70-75 calories per meatball. Pairs well with potatoes (mashed, fried, roasted, french fries, etc.) and green veggies (broccoli, asparagus, salad, etc.)