Zesty Oven Roasted Chicken & Veggies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, portioned
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 cups diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp dried cilantro flakes
- 1/4 tsp roasted granulated garlic
- pinch shallot powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop zucchini, tomatoes, and onion into roughly 3/4 to 1 inch size pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped veggies and diced potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix bbq sauce with 1/3 cup water. Add spices and stir well. Then pour a little less than half the sauce mixture over the veggies and mix.
- In a bowl or storage bag, add portioned chicken breasts and the rest of the sauce mixture and mix.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breast portions on the baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Add veggies around the chicken and season with salt to taste.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Check chicken for done-ness before serving.
Roughly 380 calories per serving. A great stand-alone lower-calorie meal or serve with a side of toasted bread and fresh fruit.