This recipe is very special to me. I’ve been trying to make my own healthy snack bars from very early in my wellness journey, but I’ve never quite been satisfied with the results. There’s always been something about the texture, flavor, nutrition, or difficulty that left me underwhelmed… until now. These are just about the easiest, tastiest granola bars I’ve ever had! And if peanut butter, honey, or butterscotch aren’t your jam, try different flavor combinations! This recipe works with other nut butters, sweeteners (like agave nectar or jelly), and any flavor granola or baking chips you’re craving! I like to pair these with my favorite homemade coffee blend for the perfect pre-run breakfast or mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Give them a try and feel free to comment and share your favorite flavor combinations! Enjoy!
No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 regular size marshmallows (campfire size, not giant, not mini)
- 1 cup granola (not clusters)
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp butterscotch baking chips
- Spray a large microwaveable bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add peanut butter, honey, and marshmallows.
- In a separate bowl, mix granola and oats.
- Line a 9×9 metal cake pan with parchment paper (optional) and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Microwave the peanut butter mixture on high for about a minute. Sir until completely blended, heat again for 20-60 seconds of needed.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, stirring thoroughly. All dry ingredients should stick together.
- Press the sticky blend into the 9×9 pan, then sprinkle the baking chips on top and gently press into the bars.
- Refrigerate until set (30-60 minutes) then cut and serve.