Egg Sausage Veggie Bake
- 2 lbs turkey breakfast sausage, cooked
- 8 large eggs
- 8 servings liquid egg substitute
- 1 Roma tomato
- 3oz baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and liquid egg substitute.
- Chop spinach to roughly 3/4 inch pieces.
- Dice tomato to roughly half inch dices.
- Spray glass 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add cooked sausage, spinach, and tomato to dish and mix.
- Pour beaten egg mixture evenly over other ingredients in casserole dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake until egg mixture is fully set, about 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least minutes before slicing and serving.
Roughly 200 calories per serving. Great for Saturday post-workout breakfast or casual Sunday morning family breakfast or brunch.