Chicken Parmesan Bites
- 1 1/2lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (Market Pantry)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (Market Pantry)
- 2 cups Panko style bread crumbs (Kikkoman)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 servings egg substitute (Market Pantry)
- 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (La Romanella)
- 2 tbsp granulated garlic (or garlic salt)
- 1 tbsp paprika (or ground cayenne or smoky seasoning salt)
- other seasonings to taste
- Cut chicken breast into small chunks, roughly 1 inch square and 1/2 inch thick.
- Pour flour into one large mixing bowl. Beat eggs and egg substitute into a second large mixing bowl. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan, and seasonings into a third large mixing bowl.
- Spray a large electric skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dredge the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off excess.
- Dredge the chicken breast chunks in the egg mixture.
- Dredge the chicken breast chunks in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place dredged chicken breast chunks in the electric skillet, cover with the lid slightly ajar, and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes. If using SaladMaster, use the Rice 2 setting. Turn over after about 10 minutes. 8.
Roughly 210 calories per serving (3oz, about 4 bites). Great finger food snack for GameDay parties and potlucks! Pair with a marinara, ranch, or spicy cheese dipping sauce for extra yummy goodness! Cooking alternatives: try baking at 375 or on the stovetop over medium-low heat in a nonstick skillet for 20-25 minutes, turning over at 10 minutes.