Bacon Lettuce Tomato Salad
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups (85g) romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 sweet grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light Italian dressing
- Chop the bacon into roughly 1/2-inch pieces.
- Slice the grape tomatoes once lengthwise into halves.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl or food storage container with lid.
- Toss salad until well-mixed and serve.
Roughly 375 calories. There are several tasty varieties of croutons and Italian dressings. Our family favorites are Olive Garden brand, which can be found in many grocery stores or ordered online.