Shout out to Two Peas & Their Pod for their Classic Banana Bread Recipe, which served as a foundation for my recipe. You can check out their recipe here: https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/banana-bread/
Blueberry Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup finely shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted stick butter, cooled slightly
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature, beaten
- 1/2 tsp (imitation) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the mashed banana, shredded zucchini, and melted butter.
- Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Then gently fold in blueberries.
- Spray a 9×5 glass loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Then pour in bread batter.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least an hour before slicing and serving.